To strengthen upstream marketing capability in our Eye-Care Instruments Sales Dept, we announce the following vacancy:
Job title : PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER for Eye-Care Instruments Sales Dept.
Responsibilities and tasks:
•Upstream marketing (Product Planning)
- Collecting, managing, analysing and sharing market, product and regulatory information for the improvement of the existing products as well as for the new products to be developed.
- Assisting prototype instrument evaluation and/or clinical marketing.
- Maintaining product life time cycle from release to phase out.
- Product and maintaining sales materials such as sales manual, product catalogues, website for products, e-learning modules etc.
- Organising and executing product training.
- Organising and participating to congresses and exhibitions.
- Assisting maintenance of the Rexxam NextCloud server.
•Asia (Excluding Japan)
Skills, Competences, education and qualification:
•Qualified optician, optometrist, or ophthalmologist with practical/clinical experience in refraction, prescribing contact lenses etc. (Preferred/Not a must)
•Good customer communication skills and attitude.
•Good knowledge in MS Office.
•Engineering skills. (Preferred/Not a must)
•To be able to travel frequently to various countries in the world.
•Good reporting skills
- English (Fluent)
- Chinese (preferred)
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org